Competition: Northern Iowa v Grand Canyon watch live stream 12.12.2019
Dallas – Detroit match overview, prediction&tips
NBA Global Games.
Enjoy watching a meeting between a mid-table team and a leading team (ranked 9 and 3 in the zone Promotion to NBA (Play Offs)).
Dallas has a very good chance of making playoffs ( 97%) , has a very small chance of making finals ( 2%) , has a very small chance of winning finals ( <1%).
Detroit has a chance of making playoffs ( 23%) , has a very small chance of making finals ( <1%).
One and the other team has got a line of lost games.
Dallas could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
In this match Detroit is a favorite.
Last 16 head-to-head matches Dallas won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 1583-1616.
Including matches at home between the teams Dallas won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 905-916.
Merkezefendi – Socar Petkim match overview, prediction&tips
Recent matches Merkezefendi is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
Socar Petkim is in super shape now and in the last match got series of victories (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
Last 1 head-to-head matches Merkezefendi won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 69-71.
Including matches at home between the teams Merkezefendi won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 69-71.
Campus Promete – Al-Qazeres match overview, prediction&tips
Two teams are in a poor body shape now.
In this match Campus Promete is a favorite.
Last 6 head-to-head matches Campus Promete won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 401-424.
Including matches at home between the teams Campus Promete won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 180-202.